Monday, August 10, 2015

I have enough words in my mouth, Thank you!

What a conniving world we have come to live in! I mean I am pretty direct and plain spoken, lest I am having a bad ADD day, and then I try to have my coffee prior to commenting, and crushing feelings with my mere words. Here is one thing I don't need help with, words. So don't try to put them in my mouth, I have plenty for you, it just isn't what you want to hear.

I absolutely loathe when people try to put words in my mouth. I say what I mean and mean what I say or I wouldn't bother to say it. In fact I am generally pretty quiet and hermit-like prior to speaking so I get it right, and if it comes out wrong, I instantly correct it. (after all I am human).

There are some manipulative people out there. You can tell them to literally pass Go and collect $200, and they in turn say, "So what you are trying to say, if I pass go in one roll I can collect my $200 plus your $200?" WHAT? Really? I can tell someone to go to Hell. They will come back and say something like, "So when you say go to hell, what your are trying to say is I need to take a long paid vacation on a beach some place warm?" I know you know what I am talking about.

I am so direct with what I say and mean I will even place it in writing. How is that for you? How many people are willing to do that these days? I don't "try" to say anything, what I say is exactly what I said. There is no gray area, no room for embellishment, no place to barter, no way for you to morph this into a benefit for you unless I say, "This will be a benefit to you because...." See how simple that was?

Too many time I see people take a pretty direct sentence and watch them pervert it into some sort of bonus to them, or some drama, that was not even said. I suppose you can misconstrue certain instances, but to always misconstrue them in your benefit is manipulative hypocrisy. There is no place for you in the general population, however you may want to consider a career in politics! HA HA! Yeah I said that, and why not, I am simply saying what everyone else is thinking.

I have had someone tell me that I was insensitive because I get tired for reiterating what I actually said so many times, that I just place it in writing and make them sign it. I have to calmly explain to them that they are the only one that dodged the point. Yes, dodged it, because you know what you are doing. You are trying to incite mass confusion of a simple statement so you can get me to commit to something that had nothing to do with what the hell we were talking about. Maybe you can go into the media profession. LOL.

Seriously, just be silent and listen you may learn something.

Sincerely, I mean what I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment