Saturday, August 8, 2015

Be THANKFUL!

To all of you Negative Nancy's and Nate's out there, try looking on the bright side!

I am so sick of people assuming their life is so much worse than other peoples, or their situation is worse than someone else's. They got dealt a sorry hand, whiny, self-loathing statements like this make me ill.

The truth is, when things are bad, bad feels like crap for everyone, no matter background, race or religion. Be sympathetic to peoples bad time. But do not and I repeat do not let self loathing whiners bend your ear off with my life is so much worse because crap...

I have had bad days, months, years even ,when I saw family and friends strictly at funerals. It was bad, and I felt low, sometimes I needed someone to talk to, but I didn't let it hinder me from continuing to live and appreciate life.

I have had people literally try to one up how much worse they had it than someone else. What possesses you to hyper focus on the negative? I realize not everyday is sunny and bright, and even I don't puke rainbows, but seriously, I try to focus on the good times, and not whine and use my bad times as some crutch for attention and sympathy.

Look here Titty Baby Tiny Tim with your I can't because crutch, get over yourself. You are lucky enough to be alive, to wake up another day not promised to you, in fact you have the energy to whine about your bad life, while we are putting children in the ground for various childhood diseases that haven't even begun to live. Even they have a more positive outlook on their 2, 5, or 12 years of life than you do in the 35 you have been whining about yours.'

Sincerely, Count your blessings, it could be worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment