Monday, July 1, 2013

Poetic Justice Realtor style

There once was a Realtor who wore high heeled shoes
They were so high she walked like gumby too
She tossed her hair to and fro
Sure to be the spotlight in her home show

Her client made a joke and she giggled and slipped
He grabbed her arm before she could trip
She decided to remove her shoes so she wouldn't fall
Even though to her client it could be an unprofessional call

Instead he laughed and sighed
"I wonder how you worked up so high"
The realtor said at the end of the day I am just like you
But sometimes we are human and trip and stumble in our shoes


***This is totally about the time I almost fell out side after a rainstorm while showing my client a home, I had to take off my muddy heels to commence the home show, and my client was all the more appreciative that I was just like him in the human sense.

 The moral: We all are people, and we all stumble and fall, its the people that pick us up that mold your lives

:) Heather Dunlap

No comments:

Post a Comment