Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Me? Blogg? Did you mean to say frog?


So... I had never heard of blogging. To be honest, when someone close to me explained blogging, I totally thought she was saying frogging. HA. Now that I have educated myself on what the heck this frogging thing was that she spoke of, I enjoy it. I owe that person a BIG thank you for introducing it to me. You know who you are.

I have recently started to blog, to promote myself as a person...and a Realtor, I guess you could say...but honestly...more as a person. I also had an alterior motive to blogging...I recently went back to school in my spare time (ha ha yeah right what spare time) and I have all english classes left. My professor seems to think I have a knack at writing, (although my grammar and spelling can be something to be desired with auto correct) so she suggested I start blogging, to switch gears and stretch my writing legs. Must be working so far, as I am averaging a very high grade, on top of work, kids, and the other regular stuff. I have to say I like to write a few short story lines here and there, it also brings alot of positive insight to my life. So I say FROG ON!



No comments:

Post a Comment