Wednesday, July 29, 2015

A moment of thanks!

Well I said I wouldn't be back for a while, yet here I am. I want to use blogging for a positive front. Too many people take to social media to slam people or indirectly call them out rather than to face real life problems head on. This blog is dedicated to a recent positive experience, while purchasing my third home.

I am not the easiest customer. I do not have the most standard of schedules, due to the nature of my work. I have owned homes before and I am a loyal person once treated well. I recently closed on my third real estate investment. www.txcrealty.com THANK YOU! It means the world to close on a real estate investment in such a proficient manner. If anyone in the Bryan/College Station area is looking, I suggest these ladies. Carolyn and Debi, are some of the easiest and no-nonsense people to work with. There is a direct answer for a direct question, and if something is unsure, there is research done and a prompt correspondence with an answer. Not only does #texascrosswindsrealty #collegestation #bryan #realestate handle buying, sales, and investments, but they also handle rentals. Hands down I suggest them to anyone! Check them out. www.txcrealty.com.


Thanks ladies, in the near future you will be helping me with my next investment!

No comments:

Post a Comment